Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nasty-Gram

No, I didn't get buried in all the snow, in fact, the only thing we got was a rain/snow mix! I know I have said how busy things have gotten around here, so I know you all understand when I miss a week. It has been hard for me to come to the computer and write this blog. My husband used to tease me about having such thin skin, meaning...I'm too sensitive. Just about every week I sit down in front of my computer and pour my heart out to all of you. Some people are surprised at how open I am with you. I have to be in order for you to understand what it's like being a single parent of six kids all under the age of 12, and one of them having Down Syndrome. I know I'm not perfect, and I'm sure there are things I have done that many of you disagree with, but to send mean comments, is that really fair? If you're going to send a nasty-gram, at least have the courage to sign your name. I am deeply hurt when something like this happens, and it makes it difficult for me to share my experiences with you. I wish I had the thick skin my husband had, there are traits of his that wore off on me, that wasn't one of them. I ask that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I will be back next week, hopefully I can put this behind me and share once again.

Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue

No comments: