Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

Where does the time go? Seriously, I can't believe it's been a few weeks since my last post, I apologize. When the kids were younger, parents with older kids would say, "Just wait until your kids get older, you're going to be all over the place!" I didn't believe them. I am all over the place, and then some! If I'm not all over the place, I'm at home, exhausted! We have been getting ready for the holidays. The house is decorated on the inside, not on the outside. I decided not to worry about the outside this year. I think my bubble is still popped from last year's incident with my Santa getting knifed. Plus I didn't get a chance to sew him up, so he's not ready to make an appearance. Shopping is all done, now it's time to bake!!

I got a call from Helen's teacher today, her Christmas program was cancelled due to the music teacher not getting it organized in time. I felt bad for Helen, she was really looking forward to it. She was talking with her teacher about it, that's why she called me. It's actually a good thing, we're in the middle of a snowstorm. I don't like driving in this weather. Tomorrow is the Christmas concert for the other kids, they are very excited. I'm looking forward to it, I really enjoy the kid's programs. When I told the other kids Helen's program was cancelled, they all said, "Oh, poor Helen, she was really excited about it!" Now she can't wait until Christmas Eve so she can wear her new dress. She wanted to wear it to school and got mad at me when I told her no.

This time of year is always difficult, one day at a time...

Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue

No comments: