Monday, April 16, 2007

I Survived Spring Break!

I could not wait for school to start today, I was counting down the hours, mostly because I was running low on food. I am truly amazed at how much my kids ate this past week, I think it was mostly from boredom. We had terrible weather, it was rainy and way too cold to play outside, especially since Helen and Noah have gunky noses. I hope for a very nice summer or I will be making runs to the store every other day. The past couple of days have been nice, a little chilly, but at least the sun was out. I couldn't get Helen inside, she loves being outdoors, she must get that from Peter. She kept coming up to me all week, "Mommy, outside?" When she finally got to go she was elated! She loves to push everyone when they are on the swing whether they need it or not. At one point she even had Noah going, he of course was swinging with his tummy on the swing since he's still too little to fit his bottom on it. They were laughing and having a good time, those are the times when you know life is good. We are back to our regular school schedule although bedtime has been harder, but that too will get back to normal. Before we know it the cool days of summer will be upon us, Lord help me!!

I hope all of you had a Blessed Easter and were surrounded by family, like us. It was a nice holiday, my kids looked handsome and beautiful in their Easter outfits that my sister-in-law bought for them. The Easter Bunny hid so many eggs I lost count and we were still finding one here and there when company arrived, my brother almost sat on one!

Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue

Free Counters

Free Counter

No comments: