Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happpy Turkey Gobbler Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I hope you all enjoy your holiday. Family will be coming to my house today, Sherry is doing the cooking. She stayed over last night in order to get Mr. Turkey Gobbler in the oven this morning. I am smelling the wonderful aroma of the stuffing, in the beginning stages, and it's bringing back memories. I was awoken so many Thanksgiving mornings by that same smell. My Mom loved the holiday season, Thanksgiving was her holiday to cook. I remember her getting up very early to get everything started, by the time I woke up, the turkey was stuffed and in the oven. The menu hasn't changed much since my mom did the cooking all those years ago, I will be thinking of her often. I give thanks for the roof over our heads, the wonderful school and church communities who have been there for me, my awesome neighbors, my friends, and my family(in-laws included) who have given me support since day one. I will be thinking of all the people who are no longer with us to share this holiday, especially the love of my life, Peter.

Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue


Free Counters


Free Counter

No comments: