Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quiet Week

This is going to be a short blog this week, it has been very quiet around here, not that I'm complaining!! Helen has been listening at school so I have not received any more notes from her teacher. I have a parent/teacher conference with her next week so I'm sure we will be discussing it in more detail then.

Robbie played in his very first basketball game on Saturday, he was very nervous. They lost, 34-6, ouch! He was a bit disappointed because he never touched the ball. He needs more practice on defense, I'm not sure if he understood what you're supposed to do when the other team has the ball. At practice last night the coaches worked on that. I was told they played against the best team on the league, just our luck! He is looking forward to the next game because, according to Robbie, they are not a very good team, they only scored 4 points.

Tomorrow night we are going to our support group's Thanksgiving dinner. They are also going to have a candlelight ceremony for all of our loved ones who have passed away. There will be pictures of them as they read off their names, we can say something if we want to. Katie said she would like to say, "I love you Daddy", isn't that sweet? I am so proud of her, she really has come a long way from not talking at all. Today in the lunch room I could hear her voice from across the room!

I hope everyone enjoys getting ready for Thanksgiving, I can't believe it's here already! I'm hoping to not have Christmas creep up on me again, I've already done some shopping. Before you know it, Christmas day will be here!

Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue





Free Counters


Free Counter

No comments: