Friday, August 10, 2007

A Note About Susie

This is just a quick post to let you know that Susie is well, but didn't post this week. For two reasons I asked her to take a week off. First, it's a difficult week for her since Wednesday was the first anniversary of her husband, Peter's, death. I can hardly believe that an entire year has passed; it has been a blur. Second, I'd planned to post an entry about the NDSC Convention in Kansas City and wanted that to have "above the fold" prominence for the week. The week has gotten away from me, and I haven't posted that entry yet. I will do that later today.

On Wednesday, there was a nice memorial service for Peter at the cemetery followed by a lovely and delicious luncheon. Peter's sister, Maria, and her husband, George, have a restaurant - The Liberty - in Libertyville Illinois and they hosted the luncheon. The food was just so good - perfect - as it's been each time I've eaten there.

Susie will post again Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Free Counters


Free Counter

No comments: