Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If We Could Have You Back

This was given to me, it was written by Ann M. King. I'm not feeling that great, some of the kids have been sick, I may be fighting it off. I think I'm just going to post this for now and post again when I'm feeling a little better.


Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue


If we could have you back for just one day
There would be so many things we would like to say
If we could just be with you for one whole day
To have you close and know that you really are Okay.

If we had known that you would be gone forever
If we had known all those ties were going to be severed
If we had known the pain, the loss, and the ache
If we had known the difference without you would make.

In the darkness you slipped away from us all
Now it’s just your memories that we have to recall
They say that parting is such sweet sorrow
But it’s the longing, the wondering, and how to cope with tomorrow.

Now all we have are memories
The good times that we had
We spend so much time in tears
And pain and feeling sad

So if we could have you back for just one day
You could let us know how to cope until that day
When we’ll be together as a family once again
When we’ll all be happy and free from all this pain.

Oh! It’s so hard to live when your loved one has to die
Then we spend our lifetime trying to say Goodbye!


Free Counters






Free Counter





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.