Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Management

I thought I was doing a good job at managing my time this week. Now that it's Thursday and I have a ton of things to get done, I didn't do so good. Unfortunately that means I don't have it in me to sit here and write a blog. My mind is on so many other things, first and foremost, Robbie's surgery tomorrow. He has a suspicious growth inside his birthmark, so the surgeon is going to remove the whole thing. Since my mother-in-law died from melanoma the doctors thought it best to remove the entire birthmark instead of just the growth. I need to clean the house a bit, do laundry, meet with the accountant(time's ticking!), and get Katie signed up on her friend's softball team. I only have today to do all of this because tonight we have a Cub Scout pack meeting, it's the annual Eggstranaut. That is where they bundle up their eggs with whatever they like and then drop them from the fire escape outside of the school. They are successful if their egg doesn't break. Ted has wrapped his with packing wrap, and Robbie's is nestled in shredded paper inside of a left over container. Wish us luck!

Please keep Robbie in your prayers tomorrow.
Until next time-
Take Care,
Sue

Free Counters

No comments: